Start Rite Grip Trainer
START RITE. STAY RITE.
Start Rite and you’ll eliminate bad grips and bad habits that are frustrating to teach.
See below for more information.
2 for 1 Benefit Guarantee: The Start Rite Grip Trainer is an easy way to get the grip “rite” from the start. By using the Start Rite Grip Trainer with the Eye Coach, you not only further increase this skill, also get twice as many quality reps in half the time!
Product Description: The Start Rite Tennis Grip Trainer “trains the hand” to hold the racquet in a continental grip; felt by students as an “un-natural” position. By putting the Start Rite Tennis Grip Trainer on a racquet, an instructor can easily prevent the student’s hand from moving. Apply the Start Rite Tennis Grip Trainer to your racquet and you have a set of “training wheels” for your hand. Once the hand becomes accustomed and adjusted to the new position, the grip trainer can be removed. It attaches to grip quickly and easily, does not make grip size feel larger and it is very durable!
WHAT CAN THE TENNIS GRIP TRAINER DO FOR YOU?
- Train the hand to use the continental grip.
- Eliminate instructor frustration teaching the continental grip.
- Hold the racquet properly by separating the index and middle finger.
- Grip the racquet handle the proper height without choking-up.
- Help adjust the forehand grip from full-western to semi-western.